Welcome, Fellow Funkey!

Welcome to The We-Be-Funkeys Blog! Here you can read the Hottest info about UB Funkeys(computer game). We will also Give you all the News on What`s Happening Over at the forum! If your looking for some Fun Stuff to do,or if you`d like to chat, head on over to the forum. Be Funkey!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I`m Starting to Think this whole "Discountinued" think Dosen`t make sense..


Funkeys could very well still be in progress.

There are a whole ton of Funkeys in the Mattel Shop, and I don`t think they are getting rid of the last funkeys,because they are like, $10 with Shipping.

When I was browsing the site I saw a funkeys video that I haven`t seen yet. I thought it was just a video I missed that came out a year ago, but then I saw the date.... (see the pic above. Click on it to view larger)

So that says 2010, and that means that funkeys are work by mattel,that was/is in progress in 2010. So by the way I see it, they aren`t discontinued (hopefully I don`t have to say "yet"). There is still Hope for funkey fans!

Until Next Time,
-Stay Funkey

No comments:

Post a Comment